SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE NEVER SAY THESE THINGS

There's an old saying that says, "Successful people make a habit of doing what unsuccessful people don't want to do."  This is true, now here some things that unsuccessful people usually say that YOU should avoid saying:

THEY DIDN'T get back to me or 'They are getting back to me.'   Both are equally disastrous.  Expecting someone to get back to you stops the action.  Take the initiative.

I THOUGHT someone else is taking care of that.  Excuses indicate a roadblock to action.  Always ask questions to keep things moving.

NO ONE ever told me.  Let a supervisor hear you talk this way very often and you will have made a very clear statement about the way you work.  You operate in a tunnel, oblivious to everything that is going on around you.

I DIDN'T have time.  And don't bother with 'I was too busy,' either.  If you find yourself saying things like this, you are writing your employment obituary.

I DIDN"T think to ask about that.  An inability to see down the road may indicate that you lack the ability to understand and grasp the relationships.

The only measure for success is performance.  Whatever the roadblocks, it's your job to remove them.  If not, you'll be perceived as one of them. 


Comments